Fillers (also called dermal fillers or facial fillers) are a minimally-invasive way to fill out the appearance of the skin and smooth lines and wrinkles.
Dermal fillers instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. These fillers can provide soft tissue volume restoration, including cheek augmentation, along with lip enhancement. With just one treatment, you’ll get smooth and natural-looking results that last from six months up to a year.
Common fillers include:
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss.
- JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds).
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation.
RESTYLANE L is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane and Restylane-L are also indicated for injection into the lips.
- RESTYLANE LYFT with Lidocaine is for deep implantation into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies.
- Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is also indicated for injection into the dorsal hand to correct volume loss.
- RESTYLANE SILK is for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral wrinkles.
Fillers are injected into areas on the face where you’d like your skin to have a smoother appearance.
Treatment can usually be performed in 1 to 3 sessions depending on the filler, with minimal pain and downtime.
Your dermatologist can recommend a treatment plan based on the results you want to achieve, and any existing skin conditions you have. Don’t wait for better looking skin. Make an appointment today.